What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube to ban videos promoting segregation and discrimination

I trust youtube to actually enforce this as much as I trust autocorrect to finish a [Autocorrect]stencil[/Autocorrect].
Agreed. Most likely it'll end up with them banning homosexuals and transgender individuals, as well as anyone who expresses support for the aforementioned minorities.
I'd prefer if they'd ban antivax shit. Nazis are always going to be horrible people, but nice people can be antivaxers like Williamson.
I feel like they could do both, and make the world a slightly better place. But they won't, because that's not where the money is.

Agreed. Most likely it'll end up with them banning homosexuals and transgender individuals, as well as anyone who expresses support for the aforementioned minorities.

I feel like they could do both, and make the world a slightly better place. But they won't, because that's not where the money is.
We could always just ban companies that make their money sprouting and publishing actual lies as news and defaming good people.

Because normally if some paper publishes blatant lies then it can get sued, but for some reason it's ok to publish that Hillary Clinton has child sex slaves out of a Pizza place in DC on InfoWars.

Actually addressing people on things that actually happened would be a decent start in ensuring a stable democracy.

We could always just ban companies that make their money sprouting and publishing actual lies as news and defaming good people.

Because normally if some paper publishes blatant lies then it can get sued, but for some reason it's ok to publish that Hillary Clinton has child sex slaves out of a Pizza place in DC on InfoWars.

Actually addressing people on things that actually happened would be a decent start in ensuring a stable democracy.
Yes, but that would first require that you got rid of the Republican party, since they benefit greatly from the status quo and will violently oppose any attempt at ousting them from power. Which you can't, because they're above the law.

Back
Top Bottom